Interactive Discussions are informal, moderated discussions, allowing participants to exchange ideas and experiences and develop future collaborations around a focused topic. Each discussion will be led by a facilitator who keeps the discussion on track
and the group engaged. In the case of an in-person event, the facilitator will lead from the front of the room while attendees remain seated to promote social distancing. For virtual attendees, the format will be the same but in a Zoom room. To get
the most out of this format, please come prepared to share examples from your work, be a part of a collective, problem-solving session, and participate in active idea sharing.
At SCOPE Europe we will be running the Interactive Discussion twice, once on each day. On Tuesday it will be an afternoon session and on Wednesday it will be morning session over breakfast. The exact topics are not final, so your input is welcome.
AFTERNOON SESSION ON DAY 1 | WEDNESDAY 20 APRIL AT 16:15 CET
BREAKFAST SESSION ON DAY 2 | THURSDAY 21 APRIL AT 08:30 CET
- COVID-19 Impact: What is Temporary and What is Here to Stay
- Optimizing Country and Site Selection
- Patient-Centric Trial Design and Digital Patient Engagement
- Centralized Monitoring
- Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Trials
- Implementation of Clinical Development Risk Management
- Digital Biomarkers and Endpoints
- eSource and eConsent for Clinical Trials
- Diversity and Inclusion in Clinical Trials